Now in its 36th year, RiemerPlus Conference is stronger than ever and poised to provide exceptional educational and networking opportunities to all members. No one offers a more valuable program for credit professionals.
- Valuable information, new insights, and innovative approaches on relevant credit subjects.
- New technology that brings the real credit risk issues to the forefront.
- Supportive relationships with knowledgeable speakers and credit professionals, providing valuable contacts for future reference.
RiemerPlus Conference sessions start on Wednesday, May 20th and conclude on Friday, May 22nd, 2020. The program includes education on general credit and international subjects, as well as credit group meetings. Networking opportunities abound at session breaks, conference luncheons, and evening social events. Conversation throughout the event involves highlights of various programs, extending attendees' knowledge to include even sessions they were not able to attend.
- Detailed handouts for attendees to share with associates after the conference reduce the need for note-taking during the sessions.
- Compelling visual presentations which are then made available for download to RiemerPlus members at www.Riemer.com
- Opportunities to talk informally with presenters as well as with other attendees from a variety of industries.
- Reduced expenses for members of RiemerPlus industry credit groups holding regular meetings at this time, as they share the costs of speakers with members of numerous other RiemerPlus groups.
RiemerPlus, formerly Riemer Reporting Service, founded in 1965, is devoted exclusively to business credit network services. Our Associations cover a variety of industries, from OEM products to security to sporting goods to entertainment. The most unique RiemerPlus advantage is members’ online ability to identify sources of information from peers outside their industries and to contact them immediately for more data. Other RiemerPlus benefits include a wide range of high and low-tech trade credit reports, extensive industry group management options, other proprietary credit-related products and services, discounted outside reports, productive meetings, and a national conference.